Wednesday 19 September 2012

Karisma moved into tears after watching Kareena’s ‘Heroine'

Not very late Karisma Kapoor said that ‘Heroine’ is the best performance in Kareena’s career and now the elder sister is all full of praises for Bebo. Kareena Kapoor who is busy promoting ‘Heroine’ said that Karisma is her biggest critics.

"Karisma saw the film on Sunday night and after seeing her positive reaction, I felt I have done my job. She is my biggest critic. She was crying for ten minutes after watching the film. For me, that was the most special moment of my life," said Kareena, at a press conference here on Tuesday to promote Heroine.

‘Heroine’ depicts the ups and downs in the life of a superstar named Mahi Arora. Praising Kareena’s performance, Madhur Bhandarkarsaid, "She has never played a character like this and I am sure people will like her work. Her character is very complex and edgy. And moreover, 'Heroine' is an intense but a very entertaining film."

Kareena whose marriage with Saif is slated to take place on October 16th is mum about her impending wedding saying, "I have been hearing all kinds of news from people and everyone is asking about it but whenever me and Saif will plan to do it, our fans will get to know about it 100 percent".

Is it due to ‘Heroine’, Kareena is not speaking about ‘Heroine’."No, it is not so. This is not the right time to talk about it. I want people to talk about my work and films. Whenever we decide, we will never hide," she said.
‘Heroine’ release date coincides with Kareena’s birthday and she wants "positive feedback from fans" as her birthday gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment